- Competitive salary and benefits including on-call allowance and exclusive perks and discounts on everything from cinema tickets and high-street shopping to travel and gym memberships
- Public holiday pay enhancements
- Workplace pension scheme
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free meals whilst at work
- Free parking
- Employee referral scheme with financial rewards
- Quality training
REACH provides care and rehabilitation for adults with learning disabilities in small, community-based homes across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
Do you want to inspire and genuinely make a positive difference to people’s lives? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager who is passionate about meeting the individual needs and aspirations of the people we support and leading and developing our dedicated, hard-working team. You will support the Registered Manager with all aspects of the day-to-day running of this friendly home. Compassionate and committed, you are an enthusiastic team-player looking to develop your skills and career with a forward-thinking company.
If you are interested, in the first instance contact Recruitment on 01753 888 688 or email: Recruitment@reach-disabilitycare.co.uk. Please click on the links below for a copy of the full Job Description and Application Form.are on the REACH website together with the Application Form which can be downloaded, completed and emailed to Recruitment.