Support Workers for our Homes in the Slough, Aylesbury & Chesham areas Full-Time & Wake Night Staff
37.5 hours a week
From £15,405 to £16,088
Do you want to genuinely make a difference?
Do you enjoy leisure activities and meals out as part of your job?
Are you a friendly, caring, team-player?
If so, we are looking for new and experienced Support Workers to help our clients lead fulfilling lives and in turn, enjoy a rewarding career.
REACH Ltd provides care and rehabilitation for adults with learning disabilities in homes across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We are passionate about delivering high quality care in a safe and comfortable yet stimulating environment.
Your role will involve working with the team to plan, lead, monitor and deliver daily activities in accordance with individual care plans, under the supervision and guidance of our team leaders and managers. You will help our clients to enjoy their favourite activities and socialise with family, friends and the local community. You will promote the independence of our clients and respect their dignity and choices at all times. You will maintain accurate care records that reflect individual needs and preferences. You will participate in regular training to develop your skills with the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications and advance your career.
You will also enjoy:
- Competitive salary from £15,405 per annum (Basic rate of £7.90 to £8.25 per hour plus overtime and on call payments)
- Perkbox – online benefits platform
- Free meals whilst at work
- Public holiday pay enhancements
- 28 days holiday per year
- Workplace pension scheme
- Permanent position with guaranteed hours, full or part-time
- Flexibility – day and night shifts available
- Free parking
- Quality training
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme with financial rewards